Selective herbicide for weed control in rice
- Thiobencarb 40% + Propanil 20% is world-wide used herbicide for direct-seeded and transplanted rice in irrigated and upland field.
- Controls emerged young weeds and Inhibits re-emergence of weeds for long time.
- Controls wide range weeds, specially grassy weeds (Echinochloa, l.eptochloa, Brachiaria, Elusinespp.), sedges and broad leaf weeds.
- Stable herbicidal effect can be obtained at various soil condition, weather condition (rain, temperature).
- Does not cause injury to rice growing because of selectivity.
Composition: 40% w/w Thiobencarb & 20% w/w Propanil
Formulation: Emulsifiable Concentrate (EC)
Spectrum: Broad spectrum weed control
Hazard Classification: Class III (slightly hazardous)
Packaging: 200 L
Directions for use:
a).Crop: Wet land,Irrigated rice, Direct seeded, Transplanted, Rain fed rice.
Purpose of application: Control of annual broad leaved weeds and grasses.
Dosage: 4-5 L/ha Or 200-300 mL/20 L Knapsack
b).Crop: Dry Land, Drilled rice
- – Spray after paddy water is completely drained.
- – Re-flood the paddies 2 days after herbicide application for best results.
- – The higher dose is recommended to apply when weeds are larger and denser.
- – Use 300-500 L/ha of water.
|Crop||Purpose of Application||Application Rate||Remarks|
|Wet land, Irrigated
rice, Direct seeded,
Rain fed rice
|2-4 leaf stage of the main target weed. Control of annual broad-leaved weeds and grasses.||4-5 Litres/ha
20 Litre Knapsack
|– Spray after paddy water is
– Re-flood the paddies 2
days after herbicide
application for best results.
– The higher dose is
recommended to apply when weeds are larger, denser.
– Use 300-500L/ha of water.
|2-4 leaf stage of the main